6.21.2011

Phonetography.

So I joined the club and spent my paycheck on an iPhone.  I never saw this day coming but it came nonetheless.  The skeptic inside me was quickly humbled when I began realizing all the wonderful things my new intelligent phone could do!  All with completely FREE applications even!  Those who judged me for having an iPhone would also shortly become fans.  Let us bask in the glory of what I like to call:

phonetography


it all started with a trip up to Rexburg, Idaho. 

I was heading up to play a show with Nik Day (www.nikday.com)

this pretty girl decided to accompany me.  www.megansphotographs.blogspot.com

We fell in love with an app on my phone that let us put filters on our photos to make them look like a dream.

presh and profesh! (say it in a voice that you would hear on an infomercial...such as "no alcohol!")

Megan loves it when we match styles.

She also loves to take photographs of Idaho Falls.

she also loves good photos of herself.  Don't we all?

herro tempre

stanktographer

awesome.

Malad.

Grandpa Moon's lovely abode.

the bustling metropolis that is Malad, Idaho.

WHAT DOES IT MEAN!?!?! 

Lovely dinner at Tucano's with the fam after my niece's soccer game

the Summer of the Seven Peaks.

also the summer of street side strolls

which street should I taaaaaake?

Provo really has great homes.

bike rides.  Can you tell I don't blog and therefore don't know what to say?

Meh, that's it for now.  I will post some other goodies later.  You will probably also see this on Megan Sollis' blog.  In fact, Megan you're probably the only one looking at this...

el fin.


4 comments:

a. dancepants said...

and then there were two.

Kalie DeMann said...

when I grow up, I want to be megan and ryan.

Jan Sollis said...

Love it that you started a blog. Women shouldn't be the only ones to be able to remember their lives. Loved your pictures, please continue to blog, I'm sure it gets easier with time.

Ry said...

thanks for your support Mama Jan! haha. It's pretty easy actually. It takes me like 5 seconds...whereas i think it takes most girls a lot longer to make it perfect. :) like a certain someone we both know.