6.28.2011

Phonetography (cont.)

Let's continue our journey through the world from my cellular device's eyes.

I hope Haylie and I stay best friends forever.
love that girl.

moon.

love both of these girls. 

So my dad, brothers and I love mountain biking.  One night we took a ride up Corner Mountain Canyon behind the Draper temple.  This is one of the perks of riding a bike up a mountain.  The view.

But let's be honest, this is the real view most of the time.

Father of Year.

Post-ride in Draper.

Meet Annie.  She is most definitely my sister's offspring.
http://www.brookiewookie.com/

We enjoy each others' company.  She always teaches me amazing things from the depths of her limitless imagination, and when she cries I start fake crying and ask her if I can cry with her...makes her laugh every single time.  It's quite the symbiotic relationship.

Annnnd this is Max.  He was brought into our family a couple months after I left on my mission...I guess when your son leaves the only valid replacement would be a 30 lb. Schnauzer.
He is my mother's favorite child.
Ask her.


Moral of this post:
Life is precious.
It really is quick.
People are the most important part of it.
Especially the ones that you spend the most time with.
I love my family.
I can't wait to have my own.
the end.

3 comments:

Meggara said...

hey you never showed me those pictures from your draper ride! that one with the temple is so so nice! iphone, thank you for helping ryan document his life/mine. i appreciate you.

a. dancepants said...

this makes me want my iphone back...

Christine Frandsen said...

Welcome to blogging! I pretty much felt/feel the same way about iPhones. No excuse NOT to blog now. What is the "presh/profesh" app? I can't believe how big your nieces are, the little cuties.